The Talking Map of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Coast
Discover more about the coastal areas of Friuli Venezia Giulia by listening to the 25 podcasts linked with this map.
Stories and fun facts from this Talking Map
- Aquileia (UD)
- Do you know where to see fish in a church?
- Duino Aurisina (TS)
- Do you know what the Rilke Trail is?
- Do you know who Antonio the Dinosaur is?
- Do you know who lives in Falesie di Duino?
- Eddy and the mussels
- Grado (GO)
- A box of treasure
- Do you know the story behind the Santuario di Barbana?
- Do you know where you can have a picnic with pink flamingoes?
- Do you know why the mouth of the River Isonzo turns white?
- Lignano Pineta (UD)
- Do you know a town shaped like a snail?
- Lignano Riviera (UD)
- Do you know what the Lignano bicipolitana is?
- Do you know where you can see lemurs and giraffes up close?
- The travels of Drop
- Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD)
- The white sea snake
- Marano Lagunare (UD)
- Do you know what casoni are?
- Do you know where seahorses swim?
- The underwater house at no. 13
- Miramare (TS)
- Do you know how Miramare Castle got its name?
- Do you know what the Miramare blenny is?
- Monfalcone (GO)
- Do you know what MuCa is?
- Palmanova (UD)
- Did you know that Palmanova is shaped like a star?
- Rivolto (UD)
- Do you know who Pony 10 is?
- Do you know who Marco the Penguin was?
- Do you know why the Grotta Gigante was awarded a Guinness World Record?
- Statues at night
Stories from this Talking Map
Fun facts from this Taliking Map